To order tickets for any event, all you need to do is go to the page of the event you’re interested in and fill out the order form. If you like, you can also contact us by phone at +7 (495) 649-13-31. As another option, you can send us a message via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For group booking, contact the VIP department at email@example.com.
To cancel or if you need to change any information you specified in the order, please contact customer support by phone at +7 (495) 649-13-31 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For general inquiries, you may contact us via the following methods:
Viber: +7 (999) 921-0126
WhatsApp: +7 (999) 921-0126
Office address: Office 12 (second floor), Block 1, 32B, Vorontsovskaya Street, Moscow
Be sure to bring your passport or other form of identification with you. Our open hours on weekdays are from 9 AM to 8 PM and 11 AM to 4 PM on weekends.
How to reach us:
- Proletarskaya/Krestyanskaya Zastava subway stations.
- At Proletarskaya subway station: last train car from the center EXIT 4 (turn left after exiting the glass doors and turn left to exit the subway), continue down Vorontsovskaya Street to building 35B, block 1 (on the right-hand side), on the corner of “Starina Myuller” restaurant.
- After passing the restaurant, immediately turn right into the courtyard (at the access barrier).
- Enter the first entrance on the right-hand side surrounded by an iron decoration, past the security guard.
- Take the stairs to the second floor and look for a sign hanging over a door that says TRITICKETS TICKET OPERATOR. Enter the door way and go straight down the hallway. The last office on the right has a sign hanging on the door.